The Cordus Conjecture appears to support its own website, see link for details. However, this website does not appear to support an obvious repository of published paper by which people might work their way into the detail of the many ideas being presented. For This reason, the following ‘repository’ of papers has been collated within the Mysearch website for consistency of access, although it needs to be highlighted that the list below may have been extended and updated over time. The following paper may be the most obvious starting point for many.
However, as far as it is known, the following list of papers appear to represent the main body of work that has been published via the Vixra Archive, which is an alternative electronic e-print archive to the arXiv service operated by Cornell University.
- Cordus Conjecture: Part 1.1 Quis es tu photon?
- Cordus Conjecture: Part 1.2 Quo vadis, photon?
- Cordus Conjecture: Part 1.3 Explanation of fringes
- Cordus optics: Part 2.1 Frequency
- Cordus optics: Part 2.2 Surface interactions
- Cordus optics: Part 2.3 Refraction
- Cordus matter: Part 3.1 Wider Locality
- Cordus matter: Part 3.2 Matter Particuloids
- Cordus matter: Part 3.3 Energy cycles within Matter
- Cordus matter: Part 3.4 Special states of Matter
- Cordus matter: Part 3.5 Schrodinger’s Cat
- Cordus in extremis: Part 4.1 Electromagnetism
- Cordus in extremis: Part 4.2 Fabric of the Universe
- Cordus in extremis: Part 4.3 Gravitation, Mass and Time
- Cordus in extremis:
Part 4.4 Quarks
- Effect of Matter Distribution on Relativistic Time Dilation
- Time: An Emergent Property of Matter